SEEKING TO UNDERSTAND DEPRESSION AND HOW TO DEAL WITH IT ?
- Due to unavoidable life difficulties, everyone is likely to get depressed but how we deal with it is what makes the difference.
- Depression causes people to hate themselves and to them, life loses meaning.
- It is a serious illness because it leads to self-destructive thoughts and thoughts to destroy others.
- Most people commit suicide because they got depressed and never sought assistance.
- Depression is not a self-heal disease nor does it just disappear without being dealt with.
- If you realize you are depressed don’t stay at home and lock yourself in your room, instead seek clinical or psychological attention.