SHOULD I TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT MY ISSUES? - Way of Peace
Skip to content
- Talking about your issues helps your mind to
- Expressing your inner stress helps you to think
of ways to deal with the problem.
- By sharing we think, and by thinking we
restructure our minds and realize our strengths.
- Sharing our issues gives us the ability to pave the
way out of our situation.
- It is important to open up to a counsellor or a
trusted friend and share with them about your situation.
- They may not give you the solution but by
talking you get relief and healing. Remember, a problem shared is half solved.